Prosecutorial Discretion

There are laws available to people coming from different countries which would allow someone to stay in this country legally if they meet the requirements laid out by the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Non Immigrant Visas

A person can also apply for a visa depending on their purpose for travel to the United States of America. Different visas have certain requirements to become eligible for the visa to be granted. Consult with an attorney to see if you qualify for one of these visas.


Visa for people who are trying to seek entry for business purposes.

Visa for those seeking entry for tourism or non-business purposes.

K- Visa (Fiancée)

Visa issued to the fiancé or fiancée of a United States citizen to enter the United States.

K-3 Visa

Visa issued to a spouse of a United States citizen to enter the United States.

J- Visa

Visa issued by the United States to exchange visitors participating in programs that promote cultural exchange, especially to obtain medical or business training within the U.S

U- Visa

Visa which is set aside for victims ofcrimes (and their immediate family members) who have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse and are willing to assist law enforcement and government officials in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity.

F- Visa

Student visa that allows foreigners to pursue education (academic studies and/or language training programs) in the United States.

VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)

Visa which is only eligible for non-citizens who have been battered or abused.

Work Authorization

Certain persons are eligible for Work Authorization in this country if they are in removal proceedings or here in some temporary legal status. An I-765 allows one to apply for a work permit and be able to legally work in this country. Not all applicants are eligible. Consult with an attorney to see if you are eligible for a Work Authorization Permit.

Tell Us What Happened

Business Hours

Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm

Your business is important to us and we encourage you to call (832) 819-3723 if you need help during non-business hours.